Hi, Sapney is back with it another event in collaboration with Myra foundation on 12th November 2022 at Village Badholi, near the gas agency, Greater Faridabad. With COVID-19, our many physical events and planning came to a halt. But now, the dust has settled, and it’s time to rise and lift each other again.
Greater Faridabad is a developing city with lots of undergoing construction, resulting in many labor families living over there. Having said that, the beneficiaries will be children belonging to those families who are doing their best to indulge in academics and live a healthy life.
Join hands to provide support and care to these children. The immediate requirements will be:
- Whiteboard 3×5 with stand
- 25 Bed tables for drawing and writing
- Nonperishable food like biscuits, muffins, Maggie, juices, etc.
- Hygiene kits- toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, sanitizers, napkins, etc.
- Stationery items- notebooks, pen pencils, crayons, sketch pens, pouches, etc.
- Clothes bags that can be used as school bags.
- Educational charts
- Magic Show
- Only packaged food items can be donated due to hygiene and safety issues. Avoid bringing items like pulses, spice, and grains in loose and open packings.
- There will be around 50-60 children over there; thus, we plan to help them all.
The members who can attend the event will receive a preference for contributing.
Let us know in advance if you can make it for the event and how you can encourage them in towards a better living.
To avoid hoarding any contribution, it’s advisable to mention your contribution on our Facebook page facebook.com/sapney <we will add the link of a post>. We will be happy and grateful to acknowledge it. You may also commit to your contribution by dropping a WhatsApp text to 9811725067.
What things do you want to contribute:
In what quantity:
Bringing something is not mandatory. All we want is your precious time and contribution to setting up a better environment for children over there.
Chal Pade Hain Hum Doston, Mann Mein Leke Yeh Aans,
Aayega Ek Naya Savera, Badlega Yeh Jahaan!
Founder: Sapney, charitable trust (Regd.)